IT HelpDesk Provisioning Associate
At 2U, we are all in on purpose. We are motivated by our mission – to eliminate the back row in education – and connected by our shared passion to deliver world-class digital education at scale. As the parent company of edX, the world’s leading online learning platform, 2U powers more than 4,000 online higher education offerings – from free courses to full degrees. Together with more than 230 colleges, universities, and corporate partners, we are helping to unlock human potential.
What We’re Looking For:
We are looking for a highly organized, computer and/or tech enthusiast looking to take that next step into an amazing career with great people.
Responsibilities Include, But Are Not Limited To:
The IT Helpdesk Provisioning Associate is responsible for assisting with all IT operations surrounding the on-boarding and off-boarding of new and existing 2U employees. This individual will follow current processes and procedures to supply both in-office and remote employees with new computer hardware, accounts, peripherals, and other information to provide the best experience for new hires, current and outgoing colleagues. Additionally, with a strong desire for constant improvement, this individual will be relied upon for making recommendations on how these processes can be perpetually improved.
- Responsibilities include enterprise-level account provisioning, administration, and deprovisioning.
- This individual will work closely with the Human Resources team to identify incoming and outgoing colleagues and to create and deactivate accounts as needed.
- In addition to account administration, the IT Helpdesk Provisioning Associate will work directly with IT management to determine and maintain data retention requirements for accounts and other associated records.
- This role will be responsible for the management and provisioning of all IT Helpdesk hardware and other physical assets.
- Additionally, This individual will participate in the following processes:
- Track, ship & receive of all IT Helpdesk hardware assets
- Manage IT equipment inventory
- Allocate & provision hardware to new employees, contractors and interns
- Hardware replacements and upgrades for internal customers
- Ensure audit compliance for all IT assets (software & hardware)
Things That Should Be In Your Background:
- A high school diploma or equivalent
- A passion for technology
- Basic troubleshooting skills for both Windows and Mac systems
- A desire to work within, and maintain, a tidy and organized work environment - after all, this role is responsible for maintaining all IT Helpdesk hardware and physical asset inventory.
Other Attributes That Will Help You In This Role:
- Attention to detail
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- A passion for customer service
- Strong time management skills, can meet deadlines consistently
- The desire to learn and advance your technical skills
This is an on-site role at one of the 2U offices with potential hybrid flexibility. This role occasionally requires the ability to remain in a stationary position for extended periods of time however the ability to move objects weighing up to 25lbs (12kg) is necessary.
Benefits & Culture
Our global employee base is a diverse collection of innovators, dreamers, and doers working together to transform lives through higher education. We believe that every employee can advance our shared purpose, and that life at 2U should be fun and meaningful. If you’re excited by the opportunity to provide over 40 million learners and counting with access to world-class online higher education, then join us – and do work that makes a difference. #NoBackRow
We offer comprehensive benefits (unique per country) and excellent work/life balance.
Full-time, U.S. benefits include:
- Medical, dental, and vision coverage
- Life insurance, disability, and 401(k) employer match
- Employee stock purchase plan
- Free snacks and drinks in-office
- Generous paid holidays and leave policies, including unlimited PTO
- Additional time off benefits include: volunteer days, parental leave, and a company-wide winter break
The anticipated base salary range for this role is ($40,000 - $50,000), with potential bonus eligibility. Salary offers are made based on the candidate’s qualifications, experience, skills, and education as they directly relate to the requirements of the position, budget for the position and cost of labor in the market in which the candidate will be hired.
2U Diversity and Inclusion Statement
At 2U, we are committed to building and sustaining a culture of belonging, respect, and inclusion. We are proud of the steps we’ve taken to bring together an employee base that embodies diverse walks of life, ideas, genders, ages, races, cultures, sexual orientations, abilities and other unique qualities. We strive to offer a workplace where every employee feels empowered by what makes us different, as well as by how we are alike.
2U is committed to providing reasonable accommodations during our recruitment process. If you need assistance or accommodations, please reach out to us at: email@example.com.
About 2U Inc. (NASDAQ: TWOU)
For more than a decade, 2U, Inc. has been the digital transformation partner of choice to great non-profit colleges and universities delivering high-quality online education at scale. As the parent company of edX, a leading global online learning platform, 2U provides over 45 million learners with access to world-class education in partnership with more than 230 colleges, universities, and corporations. Our people and technology are powering more than 4,000 digital education offerings — from free courses to full degrees — and helping unlock human potential. To learn more: visit 2U.com.
edX is the education movement for restless learners and a leading global online learning platform from 2U, Inc. (Nasdaq: TWOU). Together with the majority of the world’s top-ranked universities and industry-leading companies, we bring our community of over 45 million learners world-class education to support them at every stage of their lives and careers, from free courses to full degrees. And we're not stopping there — we're relentlessly pursuing our vision of a world where every learner can access education to unlock their potential, without the barriers of cost or location. Learn more at edX.org.
Learn more at https://2u.com/careers/
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work performed by individuals assigned to this position, and are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required. All employees may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time to time, as needed.
2U is an equal opportunity employer that does not discriminate against applicants or employees and ensures equal employment opportunity for all persons regardless of their race, creed, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, pregnancy, national origin, age, marital status, disability, citizenship, military or veterans’ status, or any other classifications protected by applicable federal, state or local laws. 2U’s equal opportunity policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including but not limited to recruiting, hiring, training, promotion, job benefits and pay.