What We’re Looking For:
The Clearance Specialist supports multiple university partners and internal Placement stakeholders, ensuring that student clearances are completed in a timely manner. 2U powers placement for our partners by placing students in high quality sites to obtain required practice hours. These sites each have unique requirements to fulfill before the student begins their placement. The Clearance Specialist is responsible for ensuring these site specific clearances are updated and maintained, contributing to student retention and on-time placements. Additionally, the Clearance Specialist will act as the subject matter expert for clearance systems, processes and requirements with external and internal stakeholders.
Responsibilities Include, But Are Not Limited To:
- Identifies and administers placement site clearances that are necessary for students to begin placement on time while coordinating with sites, students, internal stakeholders, and university partners to ensure completion.
- Day to day collaboration with university partners and students to ensure completion and compliance with site requirements
- Maintains Salesforce and other databases to ensure accuracy of clearance requirements
- Other administrative tasks, as needed. Including but not limited to:
- Identification and entry of potential placement sites
- Managing partner clearance tools such as CastleBranch, EXXAT, myClinicalExchange, etc.
Things That Should Be In Your Background:
- Bachelor's degree required
- 1-2 years of administrative, healthcare or higher education experience in a fast-paced, high-volume work environment highly preferred
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal
- Experience with Customer Relationship Management (CRM) database preferred; experience with Salesforce highly preferred
- Experience working with multiple internal and external stakeholders preferred
About 2U Inc. (NASDAQ: TWOU)
For more than a decade, 2U, Inc. has been the digital transformation partner of choice to great non-profit colleges and universities delivering high-quality online education at scale. As the parent company of edX, a leading global online learning platform, 2U provides over 45 million learners with access to world-class education in partnership with more than 230 colleges, universities, and corporations. Our people and technology are powering more than 4,000 digital education offerings — from free courses to full degrees — and helping unlock human potential. To learn more: visit 2U.com.
2U Diversity and Inclusion Statement
At 2U, we are committed to creating and sustaining a culture that embodies diverse walks of life, ideas, genders, ages, races, cultures, sexual orientations, abilities and other unique qualities of our employees. We strive to offer a workplace where every employee feels empowered by the ways in which we are different, as well as the ways in which we are the same.
Benefits & Culture
Working at 2U means working with individuals that are passionate and mission driven. We collaborate on tough problems to deliver the best outcomes for our partners, students, and each other. You will find team members working together in our open office spaces, gathered in the kitchen grabbing a snack, or taking a break in our game rooms.
2U offers a comprehensive benefits package:
- Medical, dental, and vision coverage
- Life insurance, disability and 401(k)
- Unlimited snacks and drinks
- Generous paid leave policies including unlimited PTO
- Additional time off benefits include: volunteer days, parental leave, and a company-wide winter break
The anticipated base salary range for this role is ($42,000 -$46,000), with potential bonus eligibility (if the bonus eligibility is applicable). Salary offers are made based on the candidate’s qualifications, experience, skills, and education as they directly relate to the requirements of the position, budget for the position and cost of labor in the market in which the candidate will be hired.
To learn more, visit 2U.com. #NoBackRow
Note: The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work performed by individuals assigned to this position, and are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required. All employees may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time to time, as needed.
2U is an equal opportunity employer that does not discriminate against applicants or employees and ensures equal employment opportunity for all persons regardless of their race, creed, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, pregnancy, national origin, age, marital status, disability, citizenship, military or veterans’ status, or any other classifications protected by applicable federal, state or local laws. 2U’s equal opportunity policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including but not limited to recruiting, hiring, training, promotion, job benefits and pay.